This page provides information to help public sector bodies that have received a grant through Phase 1 of the PSDS to deliver and complete their project. You will find key documents and dates as well as information about webinars, slides, videos and guidance on completing your project.
This page is for:
- Central government departments and non-departmental government agency
- Emergency services
- Further and higher education institutions
- Schools, academies and multi-academy trusts
- NHS Trusts including foundation trusts
The Phase 1 PSDS grants were issued in two ways:
- Grants paid in arrears by Salix Finance under Section 98 of the Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006
- Grants made by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) under Section 31 of the Local Government Act 2003.
The two different schemes have different requirements and deadlines.
It is important clients submit the correct forms and access the relevant dates depending on the type of grant. Please access the area of the website that applies to your project.
|For local authorities that are delivering projects through Section 31 grant funding, click here.|
For all other clients please continue reading below.
Key dates for payment requests for grants (Excluding section 31)
The deadlines relating to forecasting and payment requests in March and April 2022:
|Type of final payment||Deadline|
Final date to submit payment requests and all required supporting evidence (eg invoices).
If you cannot meet this deadline please contact your relationship manager at the earliest opportunity.
|Thursday 14 April 2022|
Monthly monitoring report
Statement of Expenditure form
Change Request forms
- Guidance on permitted spend (for non-section 31 clients)
- Frequently asked questions on permitted spent (for non-section 31 clients)
Heat Decarbonisation Plans Quality Assurance Checklist
Phase 1 PSDS has provided grant funding to the public sector to put in place or update an existing heat decarbonisation plan.
Please see here for our guidance which outlines the key elements that we expect to find in all Heat Decarbonisation Plans. These underpin our quality assurance checks.
To make the process as easy as possible for both grant recipients and Salix Finance, we ask you to complete a checklist to submit with your Heat Decarbonisation Plan. Please see the document and complete your checks.
Salix Finance organised a series of webinars to help clients complete their projects.
Thursday 3 February webinar slides - here