Following the success of the 2017 Private Sector Workshops, Salix are excited to announce that three workshops will be hosted throughout November 2019.
The free workshops will help the private sector better understand how Salix funding works and how they can support their public sector clients' applications to the Salix loan schemes.
Dates and locations can be found in the table below.
|Private Sector Workshop||Location||Date||Time||Tickets|
|London||Nova North||5th November 2019||9.00am - 13.30pm||Book here.|
|London||Nova North||5th November 2019||12.30pm - 17.30pm||Book here.|
|Manchester||Sackville Street Campus, Manchester University||20th November 2019||10.00am - 15.00pm||Book here.|
A light lunch and refreshments will be included.
The agenda will include;
- An introduction to Salix Finance
- Popular technologies eligible for funding
- Client view: Working with the private sector
- The application process and business case
- Case studies and knowledge sharing
- How to use the Salix brand
- A chance to network and meet the Salix team
If you would like to attend and to express your interest, please email [email protected]