Salix CEO presenting at The Trust Network: National Estates Conference
Annie Shepperd will be presenting at The Trust Network on 12th April at Corby Business Academy. The presentation will focus on Energy efficiency and the estate, particularly around climate change.
The conference will be attended by around 200 delegates including representatives of Multi Academy Trusts (MAT’s), Academies, free schools and UTC’s. The Education Funding Agency (EFA), Department for Education (DfE) and other organisations will also be sharing best practice.
Confirmed topics and speakers will include:
- Keynote speech from Mike Green, Director of Capital, EFA
- DfE Schools Commercial Team - Update on schools procurement
- Bruce Crowther - Update from EFA on Condition Data Collection
- CPD: Skills and Competencies for the Effective Estate (Speakers from NASBM and CIPFA)
- Toby Young, Director of the New Schools Network - Free School Estates.
- ‘Procurement Street’ – an opportunity to visit the mall for discussions with public sector framework providers
- Workshop sessions (including Health and Safety; ICT procurement strategy; ‘Open, Safe and Compliant – putting theory into practice’; Procurement Skills – Train the Trainer)
- Final address from the leaders of The Trust Network
More information on the event can be found here.
To find out more information about the work Salix does with Schools, please visit the website.
Follow us on Twitter @SalixFinance #SalixFunded