Salix are delighted to be exhibiting at the AoC Winter Conference in London on 29th January 2019.
The conference will showcase the role of finance professionals in driving change across the sector. Delegates will have the opportunity to get up to date details on the current funding landscape and discuss a range of barriers. The event will allow delegates too;
- Get up to date details on current funding issues and changes in the 2019-20 funding round
- Discuss how to effectively use the work placements capacity development fund
- Learn how to plan and cost your curriculum most effectively and raise standards across your organisation.
- Understand developments in apprenticeship funding
- Network with colleges from across the country to share and discuss ideas and approaches to the challenges faced
More information about the conference can be found here.
If you are attending the conference and would like to have a meeting with Salix to discuss any energy efficiency projects you had in mind, please contact [email protected] to arrange a suitable time.
Salix is proud to have been selected by the Telegraph as a small business delivering jobs, growth and prosperity for people across the UK in their Best of British series. The series recognised Salix Finance as a flagship example of a small company driving forward and demonstrating excellence in energy efficiency and sustainability in the public sector, with funds driving economic growth in the private sector.
Click here to view the series and find out more information about how Salix can support the public sector.
For more information or to apply, email [email protected] or call 020 3102 6900.