Salix Exhibiting at AUDE and HESPA Conference 2017 - Making the business case for space
The conference, hosted by AUDE (The Association of University Directors of Estates) and HESPA (The Higher Education Strategic Planners Association), is taking place on October 25th at the Holywell Park Conference centre, Loughborough University.
Together, AUDE and HESPA have created a platform for directors of estates and senior planners in Higher Education (HE) to connect, network and share knowledge on space planning and utilisation.
More information about the event can be found here.
Speakers on the day include:
- Dan Kidd and Beth Magovern - HESA
- Osama Khan - Southampton Solent
- Caroline Glendenning-Platt - Loughborough University
- David Powell - Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Wendy Sammels - Broadstock
- Caroline Paradise - Atkins
- Owen King – Unwork
The programme for the event can be found here.
If you’re attending the conference and would like to have a meeting with Salix to discuss any energy efficiency projects, please contact [email protected] to arrange the best time.
Follow us on Twitter @SalixFinance #SalixFunded