Salix Exhibiting at the HFMA West Midlands Annual Branch Event
The HFMA West Midlands Annual Branch Event ‘Competition to Collaboration’ is taking place on the 22nd June at Wolverhampton Racecourse.
The event will give delegates the opportunity to hear influential speakers from within the NHS discuss the latest key issues and developments. As well as the main plenary sessions, a choice of small workshops are available.
The event is an opportunity for delegates to share learning with colleagues and explore a range of potential solutions for their organisation. Confirmed speakers include;
- Chris Ham, Chief Executive, The Kings Fund
- Bob Alexander, Executive Director of Resources/Deputy Chief Executive, NHS Improvement
- Steve Bustin, Senior level speech and presentations coach and accomplished public speaker.
- Andy Hardy, Chief Executive, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Mark Mansfield, Operational Regional Finance Director, NHS Improvement Midlands and East
- Mark Orchard, HFMA President
- Karl Hinett, motivational speaker
More information about the event can be found here.
Salix will be exhibiting at the event. If you’re attending the conference and would like to set up a meeting with a member of the Salix team to see how you can benefit from our interest-free funding, please email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.
Follow us on Twitter @SalixFinance #SalixFunded