Salix to Present and Exhibit at the Carbon Trust Wales Conference on Wednesday
The theme of this year’s Carbon Trust Conference in Wales will focus around overcoming the technical and financial challenges associated with cutting carbon emissions, driving green growth and creating a sustainable future for Wales. Salix will be exhibiting and presenting at the conference, which takes place on Wednesday 17th May 2017 in Aberystwyth.
Judith Britnall, Programme Manager for the Salix Wales programme, and William Cook, Programme Co-ordinator for the Salix Wales Programme, will be giving a 20 minute talk about the financing of energy efficiency solutions, using the Green Growth Wales Programme. If you would like to arrange a meeting with the Salix team during the conference, to discuss your carbon management plans, please get in touch with William.Cook@salixfinance.co.uk.
The conference will be attended by a mixture of senior level estates and asset managers, sustainability managers and energy managers and is set to be a knowledge-sharing, solution showcasing and peer to peer networking event. The conference agenda will feature real, practical examples of solutions that delegates can apply to their own challenges.
Topics will include:
- Deployment of energy storage technology
- Financing energy efficiency solutions through the Wales Funding Programme
- Delivering energy efficiency at scale – Re:fit Cymru Programme
- City scale district heating - including a case study from Cardiff City Council
- New commercial models for large scale renewable energy generation projects post subsidy
- Energy efficient refurbishment of old building stock
- Perspectives from Welsh Government and Natural Resources Wales on decarbonisation and green growth
More information on the event can be found here.
To find out more information about the work Salix have done in Wales to date, visit the free knowledge share area on the website.
Follow us on Twitter: @SalixFinance #SalixFunded