Every year, Salix host several regional meetings as an opportunity for public sector organisations across England to share knowledge and expertise, network with peers on energy efficiency projects, share best practice and receive updates from Salix Finance.
This year, the first regional meeting is being held at Gloucestershire County Council on the 2nd October 2019.
Following dates and locations can be found in the table below.
Salix regional meetings are free to attend - please follow the dedicated links through to Eventbrite to reserve your space.
|South West||Gloucester County Council, Gloucester||2nd October 2019||Book here.|
|North East||Gateshead Council, Newcastle||9th October 2019||Book here.|
|North West||Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester||24th October 2019||Book here.|
|London||Kings College, London||TBC (late September-October 2019)||Coming Soon.|
- Existing Recycling Fund clients - 10:00 - 15:00
- Wider Public Sector - 11:00 - 15:00
Tea/coffee and lunch will be provided.
Full details of the agenda and travel information will be released in due course.
Topics covered will include:
- Exemplar case studies from other successful projects around the country
- Guidance and inspiration for energy conservation measures
- Breakout sessions, with a focus on technologies and carbon reduction strategy
- Salix programme updates and funding available for the year
Salix invite you to share experiences and ideas on energy efficiency projects by sharing this platform to network with other energy managers from in and around your area.