We are pleased to announce that Salix are hosting another round of College Workshops in 2019!
Throughout last year's workshops we engaged with various further education colleges across England, covering a range of topics including how low carbon technologies can be used to reduce energy bills and carbon emissions and how Salix’s interest-free loans can help with the upfront costs of installations.The events provided a key opportunity for networking and knowledge sharing around sustainability and energy efficiency projects.
This year, Salix will dive deeper into energy efficiency in the further education sector, exploring how these projects can help to generate financial savings for colleges, as well as benefiting students and the wider carbon agenda.
Each workshop will include breakout sessions and exemplar case studies from successful projects will be presented to offer guidance and inspiration to support your estates and sustainability plans.
Dates and Locations
|Capital City Colleges Group||
Victoria Centre, Vincent Square, London, England, SW1P 2PD
|10.00am - 16.00pm||29/11/2019||Book Here.|
|The University of Manchester||
Manchester Meeting Place, Sackville Street Campus, University of Manchester, M1, 3BB
|10.00am - 16.00pm||06/12/2019||Book Here.|
What to expect from the day:
- Introduction to Salix: Higher and Further Education and Technical Team
- What is the current state of energy efficiency in the further education sector?
- What’s next?
- Breakout session: energy efficiency in your college
- Knowledge share: project case studies
- Host presentation: energy efficiency projects with Capital City College Group
- Technology focus and project implementation: Briars Associates
- Salix funding and support
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout day
If there are any areas for discussion that you would like us to consider please let us know by completing this questionnaire.
Please note: these workshops are aimed at further education college representatives only.
If you know of any other public sector bodies who may be interested in attending the meeting, or if you have any questions, please contact Victor Ajala on 02031026917 or [email protected]