Each year, Salix host multiple meetings that provide the public sector with the opportunity to share knowledge and lessons learned as well as ask fellow public sector colleagues about their plans and projects.
Salix is pleased to announce that it will be runinng six regional meetings throughout September and October 2018. More information can be found here.
Salix is pleased to announce that it will be running its first ever Colleges workshops throughout October and November 2018.
The Colleges workshops are free to attend and are open to all Colleges in England. The workshops will cover how low carbon technologies can be used to reduce energy and carbon emissions and how Salix Finance's interest-free loans can be utilised to help with the upfront cost of installations. This will be an ideal opportunity for Colleges to network with peers, share knowledge and best practice. Breakout sessions will also explore a number of key themes including the barriers that Colleges face in identifying and delivering energy efficiency projects and how Salix can support the sector with this.
More information can be found here.
As well as hosting our own workshops Salix are exhibiting at the following events. If you would like to find out more information on these events or to arrange to meet one of our team at these events please email [email protected].
- AUE Annual Conference - Solent University - 5th & 7th September 2018 - Universities
- APSE Annual Service and Awards Seminar - Edinburgh - 12th & 13th September 2018 - Local Authorities and Scotland
- Sustainability Day Roadshow - Newcastle - 27th September 2018 - NHS
- IHEEM; Healthcare Estates - Manchester - 9th & 10th October 2018 - NHS
- SLCC – Society of Local Council Clerks National Conference - Lincolnshire - 10th October 2018 - Local Authorities
- Education Estates - Manchester - 16th & 17th October 2018 - Universities
- Schools and Academies Show - Birmingham - 21st November 2018 - Schools
- Sustainable Health and Care Forum - Birmingham - 21st November 2018 - NHS
- AoC Annual Conference - Birmingham - 20 - 21st November 2018 - Universities
For all media and press enquires please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 3102 6902