Distribution Network Operator webinars
To support our Phase 3 Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme clients, Salix Finance will be hosting a series of webinars to help guide our clients through the Distribution Network Operator process (DNO) and explain what a DNO does. We will also provide assistance to our clients on how you submit a request.
Distribution Network webinar (2) - Thursday 18 August, 2pm
Distribution Network webinar (3) - Tuesday 20 September, 2pm
Heat decarbonisation: planning for action webinar, Wednesday 7 September, 12noon
A key way to reduce carbon is to look at heating in buildings, which can be how the building is heated as well as how heat is lost. This webinar brings together key individuals from universities and a college, to explain what they did to introduce low carbon energy sources and how they reduced heat loss in their estate.
Salix Finance, which supports the decarbonisation of the public sector, will be on hand to talk about the help and support it offers universities and colleges to decarbonise, outlining key information about the organisation’s Low Carbon Skills Fund and Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme. The event will look at the importance of senior buy-in and how to effectively plan a heat decarbonisation project for your estate.
- Dave Roffey, Director of Revenues, The Bedford College Group
- Chrispal Anand, Head of Carbon and Energy, Leicester University
- Hayley Bristow, Programme Manager Universities and Colleges team, Salix Finance
- Christian Smaditch, Senior Energy and Carbon Analyst, Energy & Carbon Technical Team, Salix Finance
- Beth Williams, Senior Programme Manager, Salix Finance (Chair)
If you are a university or college interested in attending this webinar, register here.