Each year, Salix host multiple meetings that provide the public sector with the opportunity to share knowledge and lessons learned as well as ask fellow public sector colleagues about their plans and projects.
Salix will be running workshops on BEMS and building controls for the public sector later this year in May and June. These will be an opportunity to learn more about best practise for the design and operation of these systems, as well as how Salix funding can be utilised to help with the upfront costs of installation.
If you work for a public sector organisation and are interested in attending, please contact billy.cliffen@Salixfinance.co.uk
As well as hosting our own workshops Salix are exhibiting at the following events. If you would like to find out more information on these events or to arrange to meet one of our team at these events please email email@example.com.
- Hampshire Association of Local Council's annual conference - 21st March 2018 - Local Authorities
- BUFDG 2018 - University of Hull - 26th March 2018 - Universities
- ASCL Annual Conference - Birmingham - 9th & 10th March 2018 - Schools
- SFCA Finance directors conference - Birmingham - 13th March 2018 - Schools
- The Trust Network Second National Conference: ‘Good Estate Management’ - Corby - 12th April 2018 - Schools
- AUDE Annual Conference - Kent - 9th – 11th April 2018 – Universities
- Westminster Education Forum Keynote Seminar: Next steps for schools buildings and capital funding in England - London - 17th April 2018 - Schools
- The Future of Energy Services - policy, finance and technology - London - 25th April 2018 - Salix
- Bedford Borough Council Energy & Water Schools Seminar - Bedford - 25th April 2018 - Schools
- The Academies Show - London - 25th April 2018 - Schools
- NAHT Annual Conference - Birmingham - 3rd - 5th May 2018 - Schools
- SLCC (Society of Local Council Clerks) & One Voice Wales Joint Conference 2018 - Llandrindod Wells - 16th may 2018 - Wales