Each year, Salix host multiple meetings that provide the public sector with the opportunity to share knowledge and lessons learned as well as ask fellow public sector colleagues about their plans and projects.
Salix is pleased to announce three Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) workshops taking place in June 2018.
The BEMS workshops are free to attend and are open to all public sector organisations. They are an excellent opportunity to learn more about BEMS, including best practice for their design and operation, and will provide an opportunity for attendees to meet and share knowledge with peers. Exemplar case studies from other successful projects from around the UK will be presented to offer guidance and inspiration for your own estate.
More information including dates and locations can be found here.
As well as hosting our own workshops Salix are exhibiting at the following events. If you would like to find out more information on these events or to arrange to meet one of our team at these events please email [email protected].
- NAHT Annual Conference - Birmingham - 3rd - 5th May 2018 - Schools
- Sustainable Health and Care campaign (SHCC) with the Sustainable Development Unit (SDU) - Birmingham - 8th May 2018 - NHS
- Salix hosted BEMS Workshop - Leeds Beckett University - 14th June 2018 - Salix
- ILP Professional Lighting Summit - Oxford - 14th June 2018 - Local Authorities
- SCHOOLS NorthEast Business Management Conference – Newcastle - 14th June 2018 – Schools
- Education Buildings Wales - Cardiff - 18th & 19th June 2018 - Wales
- NAHT School Business Leaders Conference – Birmingham - 19th June 2018 – Schools
- EAUC Annual Conference – Keele - 19th June 2018 – Col & Uni
- Education Estates and Facilities Conference – Manchester - 26th June 2018 – Schools
- SFCA Summer Conference - Nottingham - 27th & 28th June 2018 - Schools
- Salix hosted BEMS Workshop - Nottingham University - 29th June 2018 - Salix
- Salix hosted BEMS workshop - Queen Mary University of London - 6th July 2018 - Salix