Each year, Salix host multiple meetings that provide the public sector with the opportunity to share knowledge and lessons learned as well as ask fellow public sector colleagues about their plans and projects.
This year, Salix are hosting the following workshops, please see the event specific pages on the left hand side for further information and to register your interest in attending.
- London - Atkins, Euston, Friday 12th January FULLY BOOKED
- If interested please email email@example.com to be placed on a reserve list
As well as hosting our own workshops Salix are exhibiting at the following events. If you would like to find out more information on these events or to arrange to meet one of our team at these events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AUDE Big Conversation - Liverpool Hope University - 25th January 2018 - Universities
- Transforming Higher Education and Estates - Central London - 27th February 2018 - Universities
- The future of NHS estates: investment optimisation and the Naylor review - Central London - 27th February 2018 - NHS
- NHS Sustainability Day - Newcastle - 1st March 2018 - NHS
- NHS Sustainability Day - North Midlands - 15th March 2018 - NHS
- BUFDG 2018 - University of Hull - 26th March 2018 - Universities