The HFMA West Midlands conference is taking place on the 13th June 2019 at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham and will bring together over 300 delegates from across the industry to share learning with colleagues and explore a range of potential solutions for NHS organisations.
A number of workshops will be held in addition to several presentations from industry experts including;
- Professor Sir Chris Ham, Chair of Coventry and Warwickshire STP, delivering on the long-term plan update
- Bill Gregory, President of HFMA
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Yvonne Coghill, voted by colleagues in the NHS as one of the top 50 most inspirational women, presenting the diversity slot
- Steve Head, a full-time inspirational speaker, as well as an expert trainer, coach and author
Further information about the conference can be found here.
If you’re attending the conference and would like to arrange a meeting with Emma Lawes, Programme Co-ordinator for the NHS Programme and Aisling Crowley, Technical Services Officer, please contact [email protected] to arrange the best time.
For more information about the Salix NHS programme or to apply, visit www.salixfinance.co.uk