Each year, Salix hosts multiple workshops that provide the public sector with the opportunity to share knowledge and lessons learned as well as ask fellow public sector colleagues about their plans and projects.
Private Sector Workshops 2019
Following a successful round of Private Sector Workshops in 17/18, Salix are hosting further sessions throughout November 2019. The free workshops will help the private sector in better understand how Salix funding works and how they can support their public sector clients' applications to the Salix loan schemes.
For more information and to purchase your tickets, please click here.
Regional Meetings 2019
More information about up coming regional meetings throughout September and October can be found here.
As well as hosting our own workshops, Salix are exhibiting, attending or presenting at the following events. If you would like to find out more information or to arrange to meet one of our team please email [email protected]
- The Northern Education Show - Manchester - 9th October 2019 - Schools
- COSLA Conference - St Andrews - 9th & 10th October 2019 - Scotland
- How to reduce energy bills and improve college estates with Salix interest-free finance EAUC and Salix Finance 'Love our Colleges' webinar - broadcasting 17th October 2019 13:00 - 14:00 - Colleges (Based in England and Wales)
- Education Estates - Manchester - 15th & 16th October 2019 - Universities
- ABLE Conference - Nottingham - 15th October 2019 - Schools
- Schools and Academies Show - Birmingham - 13th & 14th November 2019 - Schools
- The Education People Show - Kent - 6th November 2019 - Schools
- NGA Winter Conference 2019 - Birmingham - 16th November 2019 - Schools
- Westminster Energy, Environment & Transport Forum policy conference, Climate adaptation in the UK: latest on developing resilient infrastructure, channeling investment and environmental protection - London - 19th November 2019 - Salix
- Green Gown Awards - Glasgow - 26th November 2019 - Universities
- EAUC Scotland Conference - Glasgow - 26th November 2019 - Universities
- School Business Manager Conference 2020 - London - 29th January 2020 - Schools
- Services2Schools Conference 2020 - London - 30th January 2020 - Schools
For all media and press enquiries please contact:
Salix marketing team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 020 3102 6902