Salix Exhibiting at the Healthcare Estates Management Conference
The Healthcare Estates Management Conference: Building and Maintaining the Future of Our Health is taking place on 25th July at AJ Bell Stadium in Manchester.
The event is organised by the University of Salford Manchester and will explore alternative ways of funding the NHS estate as capital investment is diverted to cover running costs. At the conference, challenges to the health care system including an ageing population and a shift towards preventative care will be discussed.
The event is an opportunity for delegates and experts to share knowledge and explore a range of potential solutions for their organisations. As well as talks there will be a number of seminars available to attend.
Liam Gillard, Client Support Officer and Ben Hartfield, Technical Support Officer from Salix, will be hosting a seminar at 1:40pm.
The seminar will give an overview of the funding opportunities and support available to the NHS to implement cost neutral energy efficiency projects and deliver their Sustainable Development Plans. Key discussion points can be found below;
- Introduction to Salix Finance’s interest-free loan scheme for energy efficiency projects
- An overview of the most popular energy efficiency technologies in the NHS including CHP, variable speed drives and LED lighting
- Examples of successful projects from Salix’s collection of over 300 Project Knowledge Slides
- Summary of the loan application process
Confirmed speakers and seminar leaders include:
- John Simpson, Former Director of Estates and Facilities, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- Dr Vera Barbosa, Consultant Research Scientist, ProEconomy
- Peter Mason, Head of Blue Light Collaboration, East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Dr Mike Karavolos, Technical Manager, BioCote Ltd
- Tony Rheinberg, Senior Sector Marketing Manager, Armitage Shanks
- Andy Slawson, CEO, ProComply Ltd
- Michael Brooks, Managing Director, M Power UPS
- Colin Kenton, MD of FM Services, KBR
- Samuel Rollins, Consultant, HYDROP E.C.S.
- Tom Willis, Senior Associate, Sustain
- Karen Wares, Deputy Clinical Director Gama Healthcare
- Christopher Shaw, Senior Director, Medical Architecture
- David Powell, Development Director and Exec Lead for Innovation, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
More information about the Healthcare Estates Management Conference can be found here.
Salix will be exhibiting at the event. If you’re attending the conference and would like to set up a meeting with a member of the Salix team to see how you can benefit from our interest-free funding, please email Beth.Williams@salixfinance.co.uk to arrange the best time.
Follow us on Twitter @SalixFinance #SalixFunded