Phase 3b Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme
Applications will be assessed by our energy and carbon team as well as external technical assessor, who provide added independent assurance that the project is deliverable, and any savings are reasonably achievable.
Applications assessed will have technical and due diligence checks in line with the size and scope of their project.
Applications will be initially reviewed to meet the Phase 3b Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme criteria.
Applications will go on to have a full review including but not limited to:
- Technical case which will cover areas including the technical feasibility, future resilience, energy/carbon savings calculations and energy monitoring plan.
- Financial case which will cover areas including breakdown of project costs, operating and maintenance costs and evidence of firm pricing.
- Project governance which will cover areas including project risks and mitigations, project implementation/schedule, previous experience, procurement and deliverability within the grant funding time window.
If there are any questions or further information required, the Applicant will be contacted to request this.
It will not be possible to progress the application further until the requested information is provided and agreed by Salix.
Applicants are expected to return information and evidence to Salix to meet the queries within two working days.
Where this is not met, applications will be unsuccessful.
If applications are considered poor in terms of quality or supporting evidence, then Salix exercises the right to reject the application without completing full due diligence.
The assessed Phase 3b Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme Application Form will be shared with the Applicant. This includes feedback for useful learning points.
Other pages in this section
- Key dates
- Latest update for Applicants
- Monthly Monitoring Report and forecasting
- Change requests
- Requesting funds from Salix
- What is new?
- Consortium Applications
- Project criteria
- Tools and Resources
- Assessment process
- Terms and Conditions & Privacy Notice
- Completing your project
- Frequently asked questions
- Requesting final 2023-24 payment from Salix