This category covers our policy proposals and decisions, decision-making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
Salix works closely with the Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) to deliver the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme and the Low Carbon Skills Fund. For this work in partnership with BEIS, we work according to the terms of our Framework Agreement and Delegated Authority, see a copy here.
Policy proposals and decisions
The Board of Directors meets monthly and the minutes of the meetings are posted here:
All decisions are made in accordance with our scheme of delegation and the authority provided by BEIS. CEO Annie Shepperd is the Accounting Officer for the purposes of the Framework Agreement with BEIS.
Salix produces an Annual Governance Statement - see here
To assist the work of the Board, Salix has two standing Committees:
- Audit, Risk and Assurance Committee (meeting quarterly); and
- Remuneration Committee (meeting bi-annually)
Salix publishes minutes of Board meetings and agendas, policy proposals and decisions which may be viewed here.
- Board minutes 29 March 2022
- Board minutes 2 March 2022
- Board minutes 27 January 2022
- Board minutes 21 December 2021
- Board minutes 30 November 2021
- Board minutes 2 November 2021
- Board minutes 30 September 2021
- Board minutes 29 July 2021
Code of conduct